Registration is required to submit photos
Not logged in yet? Click here to log-in
- Filenames of images to be uploaded may ONLY contain letters, digits, spaces, periods(.), underscores(_) or dashes (-). No other punctuation is allowed in this filename OR the name of its folder.
- The photographer’s name or other identifying information must not be visible in the photograph or in the title or it will be not be accepted for judging
- Be sure to hit the “SUBMIT” button at the bottom of the screen. When upload has completed, the screen should change and display at the bottom a message “Currently stored on the server for …… ” followed by a list of your uploaded images
- Maximum size: 1024 pixels on the longest dimension; 1 MB filesize; jpg format, sRGB colorspace
Making changes to your submissions is allowed until the contest closes. To change, press the [Add, Change or Delete] button at the bottom of the entry form and delete the image you wish to change. Note: You may have to use the scroll bar at the near bottom of the page, just above the “submit” button, to see the delete button on the right side of the form. Then submit your replacement image(s).
- This year we are going to challenge you with 3 traditional categories in to which everything can be classified.
- People or Animals
IMPORTANT: by clicking the Submit button you acknowledge you attest that the images you have entered were taken by you at the 2020 Winter Carnival and comply with the contest rules
Deadline for submissions: 11:30 pm, Friday, February 7, 2020Sorry, you must be logged in to see this.